Arborgold pest control software to manage your service business
FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARE TO BETTER SCHEDULE YOUR PEST CONTROL SERVICES
QUICK & EASY JOB ROUTING
Simple to complex job scheduling and job management with automated reminders.
TRACK ESTIMATED TIME VS. ACTUAL
Track team members time with time sheets, job time calculations & reporting from the office or in the field.
EMAIL MARKETING FOR CUSTOMERS
Grow your business by automating follow-up emails, or create a campaign to attract new ones.
INTEGRATED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Comprehensive CRM where you can track inbound calls, send text message reminders, and track customer email engagement.
ADVANCED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
Make getting paid easier than ever by accepting online payment, batch invoicing, and a customer portal.
MANAGE CONTRACTS, CHEMICALS, BILLING & RENEWALS
Arborgold Software helps you grow your pest control service business by organizing your entire operation. From tracking new leads, automating bid follow up and email marketing to territory scheduling, inventory management, billing and invoicing, capturing chemical usage, and reporting. Save time, reduce expenses, and delight your customers with one software program.
Job Scheduling & Job Management
Arborgold’s advanced scheduling and work order features meet the needs of pest control companies working in high-volume, territory-focused, recurring-schedule environments.
- Select and dispatch the nearest crew in just a couple of clicks
- Adjust service work orders based on your available workforce
- Locate crews by GPS with start and stop mobile app check-ins in support of time-sheets, payroll and direct cost reports.
- Create custom crew checklists and include property layouts to ensure teams have everything covered when they’re in the field.
- Send important appointment reminders to keep customers informed about service dates even when you’re not spraying inside the dwelling.
- Add services to any job while at the job site, and document important reporting requirements such as chemical tracking and weather from our mobile apps.
- Complete work orders while in the field, and give crews the option to bill clients on-site.
Save Time & Create Additional Income
Recurring services and streamlined operations keep pest control businesses profitable. Arborgold does it all. As a one-stop office and mobile app solution for your pest control business, Arborgold integrates client management features with estimating, scheduling, job management, invoicing, and inventory management. It’s the ideal pest control software for small business and large operations alike. Pest control software should help you
- Close more sales with website lead capture forms that make you available for an estimate 24/7.
- Turn inquiries into messages with text notifications and be first to respond.
- Keep your sales team on the go with minimal transit time.
- Automate your email follow-up on price quotes to help push your customers in your direction and keep your company top-of-mind.
Billing, Invoicing & Renewals
Pest control companies depend on recurring invoices, monthly payments and pre-payment cash flow every month. With Arborgold’s pest control service business software, you’re creating digital contracts with automatic credit card processing, batch invoicing and online payments.
In addition to powerful routing and scheduling features, you can offer your clients 24/7 access to their invoices, estimates and job status summaries with your own branded customer portal.
And for pest control businesses that focus on residential areas, Arborgold’s integrated email marketing, automated renewals, opportunity cross-selling, and lead generation features make generating new income, easy.
Track & Report
Time Tracking & Reporting
Arborgold’s pest control software is more than just scheduling and invoicing. Maximize productivity and improve fleet and crew management with detailed time activity tracking, preparing for billing and payroll that includes GPS and smart routing features.
Avoid reconciling stacks of work order forms. Reduce the time and manpower it takes to produce state regulatory requirements such as chemical and pesticide reporting by giving crews the opportunity to record usage on-site with Arborgold’s MobileCrew app.