Client Self-Service Account Portal
Learn how field service companies are improving customer service with their own client access area.
Trusted by leading lawn, tree, and landscape companies
Edge out the competition
In a nutshell, Arborgold’s Customer Portal feature gives you an advantage over your competition. Our self-service portal allows clients to:
- Review data on their account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Drive more traffic to your website. Customers have to log in, giving you an opportunity to upsell existing clients while increasing the number of hits to your site.
- Pay their current bill or browse payment history and print out prior invoices.
- Submit service requests and check job details for accuracy.
- Review your proposals to them for new work.
- View account balance information.
- Confirm appointment details.
Experts agree, providing a self-service customer portal feature like the one Arborgold software gives you is a growing trend for services businesses of any size (src: Forrester).
Clients can view & approve proposals
Arborgold Customer Portal software gives your customers instant access to view and approve proposals created by their sales person, real-time online. Gone are the days of back and forth emails with proposals in “the decision queue”.
Clients can view account balance information
Eliminate the majority of simple service calls and customer response times. A self-service portal gives your customers the ability to view payments, invoice history and other account details.
Clients can process payments
Clients can pay using check or credit card and customer account payments are applied to open invoices (an internal notification will then appear on your Arborgold dashboard).
Clients can view jobs in progress
At any time, your customers may need copies of job history, as well as check in on jobs currently in the queue. Customer Portal software eliminates the lag time between a request, and the information they need asap.