Track Crews, Time, Location (GPS) and Project Costs for your Landscape Business
With Arborgold’s GPS Crew and Time Tracking Software
Detailed Time Tracking Made Simple
Keep a watchful eye on who’s working when and where
Time Tracking Software For Lawn, Tree, and Landscape Companies
Time Tracking At The Office
When you can’t be everywhere at once. Arborgold’s GPS time tracking features allow office teams to monitor employees while jobs are in progress. In addition to location, time tracking with Arborgold means:
- Your sales teams can evaluate pricing models based on historical job costing data.
- Finance teams can speed up payroll with quick exports to QuickBooks
- Managers can review estimated vs actual hours, hours in question, and/or reroute jobs that were not completed.
- Leadership teams can analyze productivity and profit reports by service type, crew, client, project, or job.
Time Tracking Mobile App
Beginning with your bid, Arborgold is calculating the potential profitability of each job as you schedule it. Form there, using Arborgold’s Mobile Crew app users are:
- Capturing accurate payroll hours with clock ins and clock outs on each job.
- Time tracking lunch, travel, shop, and meeting time.
- Reporting job progress including weather conditions, chemicals, or other notes.
- Reviewing job files, capture progress photos, and scan receipts
Time tracking software that
simplifies your business
Track employee hours with Arborgold’s digital time clocking features.
Capture accurate real-time crew location with job start and stop times.
Export accurate payroll hours to QuickBooks in just a couple of clicks.
Filters and Search
Real-time monitor estimated vs actual hours by crew, service, or project.
Review and analyze detailed profitability and productivity reports.
Capture direct and indirect activity time in support of accurate job costing.
Why Time Tracking Software
If your organization is still working off paper timesheets or physical time clocks at the office, you may be paying for hours that aren’t billable to your clients. With Arborgold’s digital time tracking app, crews and crew leaders accurately reporting hours from the moment they get on the road. Stop the slow-moving paper trail, access detailed productivity reports while jobs are in progress, and improve your bottom line.
Designed for field service companies including lawn, tree, and landscape, today, thousands of Arborgold users access the product’s time tracking features to capture multi-day progress, crew location, individual activities and by group, total hours vs. payroll hours, and more.
What Our Customers Are Saying About Arborgold
It's a game-changer.
Since we've started using Arborgold our business has increased by 30 to 40 percent. We haven't seen anything comparable. Once we moved to Arborgold the salesmen had their tablets, the crews had their smartphones, and the office had the Cloud system. One change and the system data is available everywhere. Their tech support is outstanding, their customer service is excellent. It's a game-changer.