Phone & Online Appointment Calendar
Track every call and appointment for your lawn care, landscape, or tree care service business.
Arborgold’s phone and online appointment calendar offers you a way to EASILY keep track of the tasks and events that make you money, every day.
Time Is Money
In today’s business environment, we’re moving at the speed of light. If we’re not careful, we can easily lose sight of leads, proposals/estimates, client requests, and more. Your reputation and your revenue depends on your ability to stay connected to the actions that matter.
Online Appointment Calendar – How It Works
- Step One: A lead or customer calls in asking for information from your company.
- Step Two: Without a sales rep or account manager available, you enter in their request to the Arborgold phone center and assign it to the person responsible on your team.
- Step Three: From the field, your team member can see that phone message and appointments assigned to them in real-time!
Calendar and Appointment Scheduling
Even though your lawn care, landscape or tree service business is a “service business”, we’re still in sales! Your front-office online appointment calendar is mission critical to completing tasks and creating new revenue. With too many features to list, here are the juicy ones that our clients love.
- Use Arborgold’s drag and drop feature to convert phone messages into appointments on your team’s calendars.
- Filter and view phone messages and appointments by team member.
- Manage the status of phone messages as completed or not completed.
- View phone messages and appointment within the contact record accounts detail.
- Record the ad source (and see where your customers are coming from).
Client service requests, inbound requests for estimates, and other important events are more than just a sticky note or random paper in your office.
Arborgold’s online appointment calendar takes the guess work out of complex scheduling.
Appointment Scheduling Assistant
In sales, time is money. The most time you’re on the road, the more money you’re spending on acquiring that brand new customer.
Have you ever wanted to group your sales appointment together on the same for the same area?
Now you can.
When looking to book your next sales appointment, office teams using Arborgold’s Appointment Scheduling Assistant sales reps can view appointments on a map within a date range. From there, you have a bird’s eye view of what works best.
It’s not Siri.. but it’s darn close 😉
Competition is always on the move and you want to stay one step ahead.
Optional Caller ID
When running a lawn care, landscape or tree service company answering up to 30 calls a day, business intelligence can be a huge factor in your success. That’s why we developed our optional Caller ID integration with CallerID.com. By connecting CallerID.com to your Arborgold cloud software, inbound office calls are automatically logged into a call queue. You’ll never misplace another phone number!
Even better, when calls come through, if the phone number is anywhere inside your Arborgold account, the callers’ name and phone number will flash on the screen when call comes in. When you’re ready to provide even better customer service and stay on top of high volume inbound calls, you’ve got the best industry option.
BONUS: The Arborgold call log is color coded so you instantly know which phone numbers are already in the system.
SUPER BONUS: Click on any phone number in the log to create a phone message for an existing contact, or create a new contact!
SUPER DUPER BONUS: CallerID.com provides all public information about this phone number including contact name and/or company if available.